Woodland Experiences Ltd terms and conditions
Santa’s Woodland Experience
- Tickets are non refundable
- Tickets can be moved (subject to availability) for an administration fee of £10 per booking.
- The time you have booked for is the time that your tractor trailer will leave to visit Santa. You must arrive 20 minutes before your booked slot to check in and get to your departure point. Should you arrive later than this (but before your booked time) we may have to place you on a later slot.
- Should you arrive after your booked slot we will do our very best to fit you in but this may not be possible.
- We aim to inform our customers of any road closures near Woodland Experiences but would also advise you check in advance of your journey. We cannot be held responsible for road closures or traffic jams but again we will always do our best to fit you in.
- We have not yet had to cancel due to bad weather but are aware that this may be an issue in the future. Should we ever have to cancel we would put announcements on our facebook and website before emailing those affected. Unless it states that we are closed on our website and/or facebook it is safe to assume we are running as scheduled.
- Our postcode is G63 0(zero)LE – the zero is very important and will bring you directly to us.